In case you missed the first server meeting of the year here's a recap:
- There are new server rules listed on the teamspeak. To view them, click the "Server Rules" header in the teamspeak.
- If a problem between you and another user, try muting/blocking the person first.
- If you or a person is currently going through a crisis and needs someone to talk to, the 1-on-1 therapy rooms are there for venting. If you need more assistance please refer to the hotline numbers listed in the "1-on-1 Therapy" header on teamspeak.
- No one except admins are allowed to verify if a report has been made against you. Meaning, the only person that should be telling you that you were reported should only ever be an admin. That being said, only admins are allowed to talk to a person about a situation. We will never send anyone to talk to you on our behalf.
- If a game is making you feel toxic, take a break. Instead of lashing out at your teammate you can:
- Mute your mic and communicate via pings only.
- Play a different game!
- Get food, a drink etc.
Anything else you can think of... games aren't worth your sanity!
We have new fancy icons on the teamspeak! If you think you should have one of these icons, contact an admin. We're also considering adding in icons so people can show off their preferred/main roles.
- Recruit: A person who is not a member, but logs on regularly. (Pssst... You should totally sign up!)
- Trusted: Someone who has been a member for at least 6 months.
- Tenured: Someone who has been a member for at least 12 months.
- Veteran: Someone who has been a member for at least 24 months.
- Junior: Someone who is the age of 16 or under. It's a friendly reminder to mind your conversations around them.
And last but not least... EVENTS! We're finally hosting more community events. If you missed the meeting you still have time to get your vote in.
February Fancy Snarks Showdown Sign-Up:
Game Nights Poll:
Movie Nights Poll:
If you have any questions or suggestions, contact an admin!